We have added a new package and new functions to existing packages in both R and Python. With these new updates we bring you the ability to conduct research studies faster, build dynamic risk models and more...
NeuroBlu: Fast-track research studies with package updates
We have added new functions to the NeuroBlu package within Code Studio for both R and Python to accelerate your real world research studies. The new functions enable you to:
- Generate table of descriptive statistics.
- Get earliest available visit date for patients.
- Get earliest date of diagnosis for a condition of interest.
BluSuite: Introducing NeuralRiskModels package and other updates
- Build dynamic risk models using our NeuralRiskModels package - a framework for combining differential equations and neural networks. The differential equations enable modelling of risk over time while the neural networks enable capturing non-linear interactions between patient characteristics.
- CompEffecBlu has a new name. It is now officially rebranded as CohortBalancer.